Friday, September 6, 2013

Bubble Dance of Victor Yu-wai Chiu




The first video above was posted on the Art & Dance page on Facebook.  The more zen-like pace of his hip-hop was truly fine counterpoint to the customary frenzy of the dance.  The bubble play was a creative touch.

He is Victor Yu-wai Chiu, and introduces himself nicely on his own Facebook page - i.am.yu.photography:  
Photography pretty much fell on my lap. When looking back at how I became a photographer it’s almost like it rained on me. I am a self-taught photographer, I used to play around with my fathers old film cameras when I was a kid, and I picked up my first digital camera in Montreal towards the end of 2004. I’ve never really stopped shooting since. I have worked as a brand manager, designer, dancer, brand consultant, bubble-artist, and as a creative director before taking the leap and committing myself as a full time professional photographer in 2012. Frankly, I’ve never been happier since.

Flora Hong

Izzy

Varia
From iamyu.

No comments:

Post a Comment