Sunday, August 18, 2013

Awesome Dance of the "Step Up" Film Series



I was looking up Megan Boone, the pretty star of the upcoming TV series "Blacklist," and saw that she was in "Step Up Revolution."  I've seen trailers and scenes of "Step Up," "Step Up 2: The Streets," and "Step Up 3D."  But nothing, yet, of this latest incarnation of the awesome film series.

I was happy to find full-length uploads of these movies, except for "Revolution," when I looked further into it.  Hopefully neither YouTube nor the YouTuber will pull these out.


"Step Up 3D... born from a boom box"
By the way, the boom box that narrator zooms-in on, at the beginning, is a Panasonic that I have as well.


"Step Up Revolution" (2012) is probably too recent of a film to be allowed in full on YouTube.  But here's the super-awesome final dance.  I love the cops doing the robot dance, after stuffing a doughnut into the suited dude's mouth.  Hey, there's Megan Boone, too!

Step Up (film series)
The cold hard numbers tell a story of profit, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment