Wednesday, June 11, 2014

`Love Never Felt So Good, as Homage



My friend Paula posted this on Google+ three weeks ago, and she loved it, and I loved it immediately, too.  I noted: Superb! JT & Co. can star in "Step Up 5" (lol). With more sophisticated editing tools, and more footage to draw from, artists in front of, and behind, the camera today are limited only by their creativity.  Past and present are seamlessly and appealingly woven in this video.

It was five years ago this month that the King of Pop died, suddenly and shockingly.  I was in Dubai, and making a fervent, feverish attempt to launch several art projects and thereby extricate myself from a job I increasingly disliked.  This video is a homage, and it's a perfect coupling of two musicians - Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake - I really love for their on-stage showmanship and hip make-me-want-to-follow-along dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment